Our work wouldn’t be possible without the generosity of our corporate partners. We work in partnership with local and national companies across the UK.
Companies can make an invaluable difference to The Sandcastle Trust in a variety of ways:
- Nominating us as your ‘Charity of the Year’ – many businesses now choose to support one particular charity throughout the year, arranging a variety of fundraising events for staff and their families to get involved. Nominating The Sandcastle Trust as your company’s charity of the year is a fantastic way to get the whole company working together to improve the lives of families affected by rare genetic conditions;
- Making a one-off donation – why not support our current Holiday Home Appeal? As a thank you, every company that donates £1,000 or more will have their name and logo displayed on a plaque in our new holiday accommodation;
- Sponsoring a holiday or day out for a family affected by a rare genetic condition;
- Offering your services, expertise or advice;
- Sponsoring a Sandcastle Trust event;
- Employee fundraising: either by holding a fundraising event such as a Golf Day or organising fundraising activities in the office;
- Payroll Giving: give your employees the opportunity to donate to The Sandcastle Trust tax-free.
Working with The Sandcastle Trust can be hugely rewarding for all involved – improving staff morale, providing team building opportunities as well as positive exposure for your company.
Whatever your company’s interest in supporting us, we would be delighted to work with you. Together we can continue to improve the support available to families affected by rare genetic conditions.
To get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sandcastle Trust is fortunate to have received support from a range of organisations. You can find out more by visiting our supporters page.