Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river!
The full 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options – there’s a challenge for everyone.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You’ll be supported all the way, and be rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself and fundraise a bit less!
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
For more information and to sign up: Thames Path Challenge