Join 2000 trekkers venture 25km across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge, you will head East towards the City, zig-zagging over an array of historic bridges – each with its own fascinating story. There’s a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval then onto a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself and fundraise a bit less.
- Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline!
- Reg fee £79
For more information and to sign up: Thames Bridge Trek