Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages to take on a classic capital to coast route. Most will walk, but many will jog or run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there’s a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames, then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, and do lots of fundraising!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise less
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place, and fundraise whatever you want!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £19
For more information and to sign up please click here: London2Brighton Challenge