Take on England’s finest countryside at your own pace. The Challenge base-camp is in Kendal, and from there it’s a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves – with some stunning views en route – before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey.
You’ll get full support & hospitality, and with half & quarter distance options – there’s a Lake District Challenge for everyone!
Sign up and Funding Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £59
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself and fundraise a bit less!
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you want!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
For more information on this challenge please click here Lake District Challenge