Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages and walk, jog or run the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site.
Starting from Corfe Castle, the route heads to Swanage, then along to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. For 100km challengers – it’s past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
With Half & Quarter distance options – there’s a challenge here for everyone!
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less!
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you want!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
If you would like to support the Sandcastle Trust and find out more about this challenge please click here – The Jurassic Coast Challenge