Join 2000 adventures on the Cotswold Challenge. You will experience fantastic views en route and tough hills in between. The base-camp in Cirencester is the hub for a 100 km looped route through the heart of the Cotswolds. You can choose from the full 100km challenge, a half challenge, or even a 25km quarter distance option.
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself and fundraise a bit less.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever whatever you want!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
For more details please click here: The Cotswold Way Challenge