This 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You will pass through nature reserves, forests, and a few hills with great views – it’s a route with real variety, and some wonderful scenery.
You can walk, jog, or run along the historic trails and with a 25km option there’s a Chiltern Challenge for everyone!
You will start & finish at the Base Camp in Henley-on-Thames, where there will be a Saturday night celebration BBQ with entertainment and camping available.
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself and fundraise a bit less!
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
For more information and to sign up: Chiltern 50 Challenge